2. Egg & Corn Flour Mask for Removal of Underarms Hair:
- White of egg
- ½ tsp corn flour dust
- 1 tsp sugar
Directions for use:
In a bowl, add egg, corn flour and sugar one after the other and mix till a fine paste.
Apply to the underarm and let it dry. It will form a thin mask over the skin.
Once it dries completely, peel off the mask firmly in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
3. Raw Papaya Paste to get rid of underarm hair:
- 1-2 tsp paste of raw papaya
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl till it blends evenly.
- Apply over the skin while massaging it at the same time.
- Do this continuously for 15 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Raw papaya contains an active enzyme called papain that effectively breaks down hair follicles as well as restricts hair growth.
- Make this a weekly ritual for best results.