- The turmeric face mask is relatively easy to apply. To create the turmeric paste for the mask, the spice is usually mixed with ingredients like Lemon, Milk, Honey or Egg Mask can be added as well.
- Once the mixture is ready, the user needs to simply generously apply it around their face and neck while avoiding the eyes and the area around the mouth.
- After the facial skin has been completely covered, the turmeric face mask will need to stay on for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- As the mask sits on the skin, it will soak into every pore on the surface to absorb oil, moisturize, brighten dark spots and improve complexion.
- When the time is up, the mask can be simply washed off with lukewarm water, while gently scrubbing your skin with a facial sponge or the tips of your fingers.
Benefits of Turmeric Face Mask:
- Using a turmeric face mask is also believed to help decrease the appearance of delicate facial hair in women.
- This may be a consideration for women who have excessive appearance of facial hair, and would like to reduce the number of waxing or laser hair removal visits to their skin care specialist.
- However, for this benefit to occur, the turmeric mask would need to be used on a regular basis.
Get rid of acne:
- When applied to the skin, a turmeric face mask works as an exfoliator and deep cleanser.
- Its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties help to treat acne and remove pimples for a clear complexion by clearing out clogged pores.
- A dull complexion can be caused by an array of different factors from sun-damage to aging.
- No matter what the cause may be, a turmeric face mask can help remove dead skin cells from the surface in order to brighten imperfections for a glowing complexion rather than dull, sallow skin.